PLEASE ADHERE TO ALL HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES
(subject to change based on CDC guidelines)
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED, Vaccinated or not
- PLEASE MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES
- PLEASE WASH YOUR HANDS FREQUENTLY
- Temperature will be taken upon entering the building
- An Acknowledgement of Risk must be signed upon entering the buildin
- Capacity will be limited to 9 people. You must pre-register for each session
- Everyone must register and pay online
- If you have not registered, you will not be admitted.
- Workspace locations will be marked on the floor to assure adherence to social distancing guidelines. Please stay within that space.
- Everyone will be checked for their membership to AAG at the door
- Everyone must wipe down their area before departing
- Please report any exposure to Covid.
PLEASE CHECK HERE REGIULARLY FOR UPDATES, OR CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR EMAIL INFORMATION.
$10 Drawing fee for Members
$15 for Non-Members
Model Release forms available for photographs. The model has the right to choose.
Easels, tables provided or you may bring your own.
Bring your art supplies.
Registration and Prepayment is required.
NO REFUNDS. Due to Social Distancing, Space is limited to 9 people per session. Please register for classes you know you can attend. If you have registered for classes and can’t make it, please contact John Heckman.
Unfortunately we have to forgo refreshments for safety. If you need to bring a snack, please refrain from eating in the studio.
Email the Life Drawing Chair for more information: John Heckman.
Please check the Figurative Group’s Facebook page
for updates, model schedule and other useful info.
To learn about becoming an AAG Member, click here: Membership Information