This year AAG will host Three Exhibitions: The Winter Exhibition, The Body of Work and The 11th Annual Statewide Exhibition.
Plans are underway. Please be sure to check back regularly to learn more about each exhibition.
A hybrid exhibition in person at Arizona Artists Guild and Online at ArizonaArtistsGuild.com
The exhibition will be available for viewing Mondays 9am-noon, Wednesdays 3-5 during Open Studio, during AAG events, or by appointment.
December 5, 2021-February 5, 2022
Submit entries online: Friday October 15, -November 15, 2021
Notification of accepted/non-accepted work: Sunday, November 21, 2021
Drop Off Accepted Art Work: November 22-December 1, 2021 – during Open Studio, Mondays 9-12 or Wednesdays, 3-5 pm.
Other times available by appointment.
Opening Reception and Award Ceremony: Sunday, December 5, 2021 | 2:00 – 4:00 pm
Pick up artwork: Saturday, February 5, 2022 | 9-12. Other times by appointment
A total of $900 in prize money will be awarded!
$500 – Best in Show
$250 – Award of Excellence
$150 – Award of Merit
Jurying Accepted works will be chosen based on quality and the individual artist’s mastery of the medium and expression, without preference toward any particular school, style or technique.
One Work: $30 Two Works: $35 Three Works: $40
Requirements for Submission
1. Applicants must be a current Member of AAG, either Associate or Juried. Click here to join or renew.
2. Entries must be the original work of the applicant and created within the last two years.
3. Artwork must not have been accepted into any previous AAG juried exhibitions.
4. Members may submit a maximum of 3 works of art.
5. All media are acceptable. Artwork must be created of quality materials. All materials must be completely dry. Clay must be fired. Dried, unfired paper-clay is acceptable.
6. Two- dimensional art must be wired substantially for hanging (NO saw-tooth hangers). The wire should be no more than 1/4 of the way from the top and should have a slight bow. Gallery wrap canvas must be a minimum of 1 1/2” deep, painted on all sides and stapled on the back only. Mats must be neutral in color, clean, and professional in presentation.
7. There is no minimum required dimension for artwork. The maximum width for two-dimensional artwork must not exceed 40″ including the frame. Maximum height is 75″. Three-dimensional works must not exceed 50 lbs.
8. Any accepted artwork that is sold during this exhibition is subject to a 15% contribution to AAG.
9. Artwork will not be released before the conclusion of the exhibition.
10. Each piece should be labeled with the artist’s name, title, medium, and price on the back of the piece.
11. All entries are submitted online.
12. All applicants must submit a brief bio or artist statement with their submission. 200 word maximum.
Maximum of 2 MB file size per image.
Label each image with your last name and title. Example: smith_still life .
The quality of the photograph reflects the quality of your work. Be sure to crop all backgrounds. Do not include the framing in the photograph
Laura Cohen-Hogan, Artist, Arizona Artist Guild Member
Kris Kollasch, Artist, Arizona Artist Guild Member
Joan McGue, Artist, Arizona Artist Guild Member
Questions can be emailed to David L. Bradley or call 602 828 4713.